Travel for Sale | Travel Products | Product Travel
Odyssey Safaris makes all of our safaris available to travel agents so they may promote our travel for sale. We also will work directly with travel agents to
create unique travel products that help them maximize their sales. In
Travel Agent Training
Odyssey Safaris conducts travel agent training to help agents more effectively sell safaris to east Africa. Our travel agents tours will introduce travel agents to the many exciting destinations in east Africa firsthand and our travel agents training has received rave reviews from our agents. Sign up today to start using our travel agent extranet!
Travel Agent Services
Odyssey Safaris offers travel agents access to our travel agents extranet that helps them manage their sales, learn about east Africa, keep abreast of new travel agent tour dates, and updates travel agents on new travel products.
Safari Travel Agents
Safari travel agents are some of the best agents in the industry and they are constantly learning new things about our destinations as well as keeping up with changing conditions in east Africa. If you are not going to book directly with a tour operator, a travel agent who specializes in east Africa is invaluable.
Travel Agents Safari
Our travel agents love our travel agents safari not only because of what they learn while on our trips, but because they are affordable and fun! Please sign up for our travel agent extranet and we will keep you notified regarding our travel agents safari departure schedule.
We invite all travel agents interested in selling Odyssey Safaris travel products to apply now and request access to use our Travel Agent Extranet.
This Travel Agent Extranet provides valuable tools to the travel professional:
If you do not have a Username and Password, please submit this application.
- Create custom versions of our safari brochure programs with your logos and contact info to email directly to clients.
- Send personalized electronic safari postcards using our photography combined with special offers to call your clients to action!
- Receive our travel agent safari e-newsletter which includes special offers and news on the safari industry.
- View (FAM) safari departure dates, prices, and itineraries.
- Manage your client list and safari information.
- Manage commission reports
- Receive post departure safari support from our staff via email and phone.
- View our entire safari inventory and special offers.